We want your landscape to be a success! All retail purchases of trees and shrubs are guaranteed to live for a period of one year from date of purchase. All trees, shrubs, and perennials are guaranteed to be true to name and variety and in healthy growing condition at time of purchase. Hardy, zone 6 or lower, perennials, ground covers, roses, and clematis are guaranteed until November 24 of the year of purchase. Provided that the plant has received proper care and that you have a printed Wildwood Nursery & Garden Center receipt you will receive a one-time replacement credit equal to your purchase price. If your plant was delivered, we will deliver a one-time replacement up to the original value. We strongly recommend that if you notice any signs of decline or plant failure to contact us immediately so that we may help advise you with the best method of care to save your plant. A warranty is only as good as the degree of care given to a living plant that requires food, water, and a healthy growing environment. Please refer to our planting, watering and care guides for more information.
We have partnered with a premier line of tree growers, Bower & Branch. Bower & Branch offers a Three-Year Guarantee on all Bower & Branch grown trees. Please click here to learn more about the Bower & Branch care plan.
Additional notes and exclusions:
- Please be willing to present both your Wildwood receipt and the dead plant for replacement. Wildwood will issue you a merchandise credit up to the original value paid for the plant.
- Wildwood will not return or guarantee any purchases without a Wildwood receipt.
- Clearance items are not guaranteed.
- Items purchased at wholesale or at a discount will not be guaranteed.
- Wildwood has the right to deny replacement of any plant that fails to grow or perform to your liking due to neglect, improper handling or abuse.
- Wildwood is not responsible for improper planting, transplanting, pruning, watering, fertilizing, herbicide or pesticide use.
- Wildwood has the right to deny any credit due to insect, disease, deer or other animal damage.
- Wildwood has the right to deny credit for extreme weather conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, periods of drought or water restrictions, flood, wind, rain, sleet, freezing rain, excessive or fluctuating weather, temperature and environmental extremes, salt damage, and natural disasters.
- Wildwood has the right to deny credit to damaged or infected plant material that we feel has the ability to recover with proper care.
- Wildwood does not guarantee plants left above ground or in containers, planters or window boxes.
- Wildwood has the right to deny credit due to improper or untimely planting, placement of stock in the landscape, or care provided after time of purchase.
- Wildwood does not guarantee marginal (tender) plants, tropicals, vegetables, herbs or annual plants not guaranteed to overwinter in our hardiness zone (6).
- Wildwood reserves the right to deny credit for any condition beyond our control after it leaves our garden center.
In the event of delivery beyond the curb line, Wildwood assumes no liability for any damage to sidewalk, driveway or other property. Bulk mulch is delivered in dump trucks to safe, accessible locations only. Accessible locations include driveways and parking lots that are appropriately paved and have no obstructing wires, tree limbs or overhead structures in the vicinity. Wildwood refuses the right to deliver any material that our driver or staff feels is unsafe or within inappropriate reason. Please be aware that if you are having plant material or hard goods being delivered that adequate access is required for the use of a handcart, ball-carrier, or dolly. Wildwood is not responsible for any damage to walkways, patios, gardens, driveways, parking lots, or lawns as a result of transporting material across the property. Also, Wildwood may not combine all material on the same delivery. For example, there may be two separate deliveries and two separate fees for the delivery of mulch and for the delivery of plant material.
Hard Good Warranty & Return Policy
Hard goods may be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase within 30 days from the date of purchase. Returns are eligible for a merchandise credit or for reimbursement of payment using the same method of payment during the original purchase, not to exceed the purchase price. The item(s) must be unused, still in sellable and original condition, with any original packaging. Defective products can be returned with a receipt for a merchandise credit. Wildwood does not guarantee the performance or condition of any hard good item. Wildwood does not guarantee fountain pumps or any item inappropriately used or maintained. Sale, markdown, discounted or clearance items are not guaranteed. There will be a 25% service charge for returned orders that were previously assembled by Wildwood.
In-stock Items Placed on Hold
We require a minimum non-refundable 50% deposit on in-stock plants or merchandise you wish to set aside and purchase. We will not hold any items under any circumstances without a deposit. The balance must be paid in full at time of pickup or delivery. We will only hold items for up to 14 days from the original date of deposit. If the item(s) on hold are not paid for in full and picked up within the 14 days Wildwood reserves the right to place the item(s) back for general sale and any deposit will be forfeited. Delivery of items placed on hold must be made within 2 weeks, unless a longer delay is authorized by the owner or garden center manager.
In-stock Items Paid for In Full or with a Deposit
Any item(s) paid in full or with a deposit must be picked up or have a delivery arranged within 14 days from date of original sale. In the event any items are not picked up within the 14 days, Wildwood reserves the right to place the item(s) back for general sale and any deposit or payment will be forfeited.
We will try our best to accommodate any special order. Special orders of plants or hard goods will vary based on season, pricing, current availability, supplier minimums, freight, packaging, sizing, quantity, and type of material. There is a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit associated with any special order. Special orders will need owner or manager approval. Special Orders must be picked up and paid for in full within 14 days from the time the customer is notified that the material arrived in good condition at Wildwood. In the event the material is either not paid for in full or is not picked up within 14 days from the time the customer is notified, Wildwood reserves the right to place the item(s) back on sale and any deposit or payment will be forfeited.
As a service to our customers, Wildwood may make recommendations for services to be performed by other individuals or businesses. Wildwood accepts no responsibility for any workmanship or service performed by any referral.
The safety of children is very important to us. Due to the use of heavy equipment and tools on our property we advise that you keep all children close at hand. Children are not allowed to ride on carts or to be left unwatched by their parent or guardian at any time while on the property. Children are not allowed to climb benches or play with or around any water fountain, nursery stock or hard good item.
Wildwood Nurseries, Inc. (d/b/a ‘Wildwood’ and ‘Wildwood Nursery’ and ‘Wildwood Nurseries’ and ‘Wildwood Nursery & Garden Center’) is not responsible for any misprints as they may appear throughout this site. Wildwood Nurseries, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage arising from the use of this site. The user assumes all risk. While we make every effort to keep this site current we make no warranty as to its accuracy. Links and references to other sites are provided as an informational tool only and must not be construed as an endorsement of the sites. Wildwood has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or content of information or services for any site or resource that is referred to or linked through this site or the internet.